Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Bwhaahahah...... I think maybe we better meet somewhere you can crawl home.... Or I can drive you.... I love gin and tonic... cant do but about a sip or two...

deb

I don't drink real alcohol anymore, but I'm great at fake drinking in bars... I've been doing it for years. A little cranberry juice in a martini glass or a club soda in a short glass with a lime or even a shot glass filled with water. Tip the bartender & they do whatever you want. :lau

Today would've been my dads 84th bday. I think I might splurge & take the kids out to celebrate at Baskin Robbins. My dad loved, loved, LOVED ice cream. Happy Birthday dad! Gone from my sight, but never forgotten. :hugs
dad in aussie hat.jpg

Yay! :weeMore worms! Gummy worm martinis & gummy worm espresso. I definitely want to do this as soon as it gets a little cooler. I don't want you telling everybody I'm weird AND sweaty. :lau

You're sweaty too ? Good afternoon Pond. Field trial is done, and I get to relax for 3 days.

Today would've been my dads 84th bday. I think I might splurge & take the kids out to celebrate at Baskin Robbins. My dad loved, loved, LOVED ice cream. Happy Birthday dad! Gone from my sight, but never forgotten. :hugs
View attachment 1889444
Happy birthday Pops!
Ice cream sounds like a great way to celebrate him. :hugs

View attachment 1889444
What was his favorite flavor?

Back
Top Bottom