Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Perchie falling is normal at least for me.... where you able to stand with the bed for support
remember old age not for wimps ...
Yes I was able to slip my arm inbetween the matress and the box spring. Got one foot under me and muscled my weight forward so I could get my left foot on the floor. My left leg is weak for some reason. So thats what I am going to talk to the doc about.

And or Chiropracter.

deb

I fell down again last night... swung around and landed on my bottom. at the foot of the bed.
I got up on my own though Yay. but really not feeling the best about the situation.

going to talk to the doc.

deb
You have to try and stay focused . You can't get over those falls easy any more .
Agreed. Since I don't carry a purse my pockets are pretty weighted down. I positive my wallet, key ring, phone, chapstick, shades, specs & that wadded up tissue made up the extra 40#'s.

I hate that you fell, but so glad you could actually get yourself up! (Yay overcoming another hurdle!):yaI'm also glad you're gonna talk to your Doc. :thumbsup
So you have to take meaty off when you weigh. :confused:
Dont know. I been wobbly since they started me on High blood pressure medicine. the last one i am still on affects me big time. Ice cold hands and feet.

I was very tired last night when i went to bed too. A case where I put my weight on the bed for balance and I wasnt close enough for the foundation to do the support.

I am not thinking clearly these days. Something has been distracting me in a good way. So That could be part of it as well. I get more accident prone when I have something on my mind.

Used to be Id fall for some reason or other about once or twice a year. It was a given.. Even back when I was fit and active. Right now I have no core strength and I am thinking I need to find some way to do that with out having to travel to work out. So I am thinking of getting a Used Total Gym.

Total Gyms use your body weight as the weights for your workout. I used one back when I was recoving from ACL repair surgery. I liked it alot. It was easy to adjust and just hop on and use. And I weighed more than I do now when I snapped the ACL in my leg.

deb
Doctor sooner than later, cold extremities isn't good .Are you monitoring your blood pressure?If so with what and has it been calibrated.Really sounds like your medicine has it to low .My falls come from not picking my feet up high enough.I trip over everthing .

:hit

I got the plow truck stuck

And the truck is making funny sounds :hit

And there is no more power steering, so maneuvering quickly is not possible for me...hence the stuckage.

And now that I am motionless and against the berm, I can NOT turn the wheels at all.

:barnie:barnie:he:rant:mad::tongue:hit
Relax. It'll all melt in a month or so. Or call Phil to pull you out.

Relax. It'll all melt in a month or so. Or call Phil to pull you out.
Ha! It will all be gone mid June!!!!

But yeah, sure was thinking about @LittleLakePhil when the berm piles went higher than the truck. :rolleyes:

And after the fun of today...I decided I would try some other power steering stuff tonight... then just plow tomorrow....

I had finished all of the neighbor stuff except for the church parking lot, and the church parking lot was maybe 1/3... so good enough if a couple people showed up for Friday service......

And who cares if my driveway is crap... I don't... :old

So...I parked the truck...and from then to now... and still going... nasty blizzard!!! :he

Spouse made it home, but barely. Huge drifts over the road, but the snow is the super light fluffy stuff... so spouse made it home, but barely.

Which means.... I do NOT get to go to my Saturday morning coffee group, chat, relax, come home, and plow after lunch...nope....I will have to plow just so that I can leave the house!!! :barnie

Ha! It will all be gone mid June!!!!

But yeah, sure was thinking about @LittleLakePhil when the berm piles went higher than the truck. :rolleyes:

And after the fun of today...I decided I would try some other power steering stuff tonight... then just plow tomorrow....

I had finished all of the neighbor stuff except for the church parking lot, and the church parking lot was maybe 1/3... so good enough if a couple people showed up for Friday service......

And who cares if my driveway is crap... I don't... :old

So...I parked the truck...and from then to now... and still going... nasty blizzard!!! :he

Spouse made it home, but barely. Huge drifts over the road, but the snow is the super light fluffy stuff... so spouse made it home, but barely.

Which means.... I do NOT get to go to my Saturday morning coffee group, chat, relax, come home, and plow after lunch...nope....I will have to plow just so that I can leave the house!!! :barnie

Dislike! :hugs I actually feel guilty enough to let you have Beau (but you’ll never be able to get to the store to buy dog food every other day.)

What do you do about food storage?

Back
Top Bottom