Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Good morning, Pond.
Yes.

You & Al win the Nuttiest Ponder award, but if I actually ship this chicken & he lives, I might usurp you both. :lau
I don't think that 'shipping a chicken' is needed for you to achieve that award.

My flip phone died. :barnie I now have a phone that is far smarter and more capable than I am.

Are you my Mommy, or are you my Mommy?
75FEC5DF-CD95-43A7-9E88-ED717FF4F09A.jpeg
B47EB129-B503-406D-A378-F29B2BC6366D.jpeg

Good morning, Pond.

I don't think that 'shipping a chicken' is needed for you to achieve that award.

My flip phone died. :barnie I now have a phone that is far smarter and more capable than I am.
Serious? And I thought I was late getting mine..years ago. 😅. No.. you're kidding, right? I do everything on this phone. Haven't used a computer in years. I thought I would miss it but I don't..now.

Helloooo, Pond!
Today is the middle of my 3 weeks at Camp. Last week we had 41 senior high campers and 13 staff. This week we’re feeding 32 junior high kids (going into grades 6-8) plus 20 staff members. Next week we have 43 primary kids (grades 2-5) signed up, with 20 adults. Camp ends on Thursday next week. On. Saturday DH and I will be heading to Colorado for a cousin reunion (his side). Happily, I have always been able to sleep in the car.

I had to run home and pick something up on Monday. DH mentioned that there was a broody in the coop, so we gave her 8 eggs while I was home. They are due to hatch a few days after we get home. Other than that, not much else going on around here.

Orr, I would be happy to give some of your broodies a job if they were closer.

Back
Top Bottom