Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Morning Pond. Just back in from feeding the birds. No fun when you're sick, bleh.

Oh, but guess what? I have a new ko shamo cock coming that I am excited about! He is Splash wheaten, the first one I have had. I plan to put him with two wheaten hens to have all blue wheaten chicks out of them.

This is him:

image21351.jpg

Morning Pond. Just back in from feeding the birds. No fun when you're sick, bleh.

Oh, but guess what? I have a new ko shamo cock coming that I am excited about! He is Splash wheaten, the first one I have had. I plan to put him with two wheaten hens to have all blue wheaten chicks out of them.

This is him:

image21351.jpg
Good Morning Pond, drippy weather here. Happy to here you still can do birds even sick.
We took paxlovid when we had covid cured us old folks.

This is him:

image21351.jpg
That is one bizarre looking bird. I think it’s the raw looking split up the middle that’s throwing me off. Is that normal?

Back
Top Bottom