What’s the deal with you chicken people??

Pics
Ah man that stinks! I think I pay $15 bucks-ish for 25lbs of starter. I didn’t know chickens did that, thanks for the info!
I had heard about other peoples' chickens doing it, but this is my first real experience with it. I usually pay about $20 for a 50lb bag of layer crumbles (not pellets. My birds refuse outright to touch them because they are finicky little 💩s. 😂) and I usually buy 2-3 bags at a time, while also spending about $25 per bag of high protein feed, and I usually buy 2-3 bags of that, too, at the same time. I buy 10lb bags of mealworms on Amazon for around $50 per bag, but that is not nearly as often as the other food stuffs. And about $15 per bag of scratch, again not a frequent purchase. The shavings during winter rime for doing the deep litter method costs me the most, though. $8 per bag, and I never order less than 7 bags in a haul, and sometimes all 7 bags go in immediately (depending on what the temperatures will be in the coming week), so I need to make almost weekly orders. 😵‍💫 Chickens are crazy expensive if they are mine. I still have several months left on the loan I took out last spring for the $1,000+ addition to their run. 😅

Hmmm. I think I am too boring!
I definitely don’t have any food weirdness. I will eat pretty much anything.
Well, I really don’t like cinnamon which in this country seems unusual - but that is just a dislike, not a weirdness.
Hmmm.
I can’t stand the after taste of coffee so I never drink it. That might seem weird to some I guess.
That’s not weird that criminal!!

And I’m the opposite I have low hemoglobin which the fresh eggs (if my girls EVER start laying) helps with that. It’s weird store bought eggs kills my stomach I thought I developed an egg allergy. But nope, fresh eggs are no problem!
I love the taste of fresh eggs! More nutrients and everything since backyard babies get a whole lot more to their diet than the poor little girls stuck in tiny cages. And that is why I refuse to buy eggs.

Back
Top Bottom