What’s the deal with you chicken people??

Pics
I love kimchi.
Me too! I have a jar that I have been letting ferment in my fridge for a few months. It has some serious kick to it now. I like to make some Ramen noodles and pour the liquids into the broth, and have some of the kimchi itself on the side. Best tasting mix there is, I tell you. 🤤

His favorite after dinner treat lol
Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

Nope bought from the freezer section lol. Never have I ever had Ethiopian food. I’m in the south (us) we have chicken and iced tea
I am in NH and I have chickens and diet root beer. 🤣 I find that there is nothing really wrong with the frozen ones. Especially if you do not like to do the culinary thing. But I have spoiled myself for the past... Hold on... I need to maths here...

13 years? Wait... Maybe? I think it has been 13 years. It has been at least 13 years, anyway. I also have the added bonus of having friends from all over that MeeTime me daily, and we like to cook together while chatting, so naturally I learn how to cook food from way over there. 😂🌍🌏

I am in NH and I have chickens and diet root beer. 🤣 I find that there is nothing really wrong with the frozen ones. Especially if you do not like to do the culinary thing. But I have spoiled myself for the past... Hold on... I need to maths here...

13 years? Wait... Maybe? I think it has been 13 years. It has been at least 13 years, anyway. I also have the added bonus of having friends from all over that MeeTime me daily, and we like to cook together while chatting, so naturally I learn how to cook food from way over there. 😂🌍🌏
I’m so sorry if I missed it. From way over where?

@fuzzi can back me up on this
It's called TEA, and it's very sweet iced tea. If you say "iced" tea we know you're not from 'round here. ;) :cool::D

Don't forget the best food in North Carolina is barbecue, pork with a vinegar base. No tomato sauce, just a scoop of coleslaw on top.

Don't go "ew". I'm a transplanted Yankee, and I thought "ew" when presented for the first time with vinegar-based BBQ and coleslaw on a bun. Oh, my... it's simply the best combination of tastes since white chocolate covered pretzels.

It's called TEA, and it's very sweet iced tea. If you say "iced" tea we know you're not from 'round here. ;) :cool::D

Don't forget the best food in North Carolina is barbecue, pork with a vinegar base. No tomato sauce, just a scoop of coleslaw on top.

Don't go "ew". I'm a transplanted Yankee, and I thought "ew" when presented for the first time with vinegar-based BBQ and coleslaw on a bun. Oh, my... it's simply the best combination of tastes since white chocolate covered pretzels.
lol it’s so funny, I hate bbq! My ENTIRE family disowns me at family gatherings. I’m only allowed at them because I love pinto beans and cornbread, so they give me a pass.
I went up north a piece at a restaurant and asked for tea, the waiter was like what kind? Uh the only kind worth drinken’ cold with LOADS of sugar!

Back
Top Bottom