What are you doing for Thanksgiving?

Pics

gimmie birdies

Enabler
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Feb 12, 2013
Eastern WA
We just got back from visiting our son and his family, for an early Thanksgiving in Bozeman MT. We came over 5 mountain passes, and all was clear of snow!
chikd.PNG

My son's MIL had chickens and I got to bring home hatching eggs.
I got to see my granddaughter.
chikca.PNG

Now for the week we are dog sitting for friends who watched our dog for us last May, when my husband and I went to LV.
Their dog was in my house 10 min. and already found a ball under our bed.
keena.PNG

Last edited:
We just got back from visiting our son and his family, for an early Thanksgiving in Bozeman MT. We came over 5 mountain passes, and all was clear of snow!
View attachment 3686499
My son's MIL had chickens and I got to bring home hatching eggs.
I got to see my granddaughter.
View attachment 3686500

Now for the week we are dog sitting for friends who watched our dog for us last May, when my husband and I went to LV.
Their dog was in my house 10 min. and already found a ball under our bed.
View attachment 3686505

You were fortunate to be able to make it over those passes this time of year...it's an "iffy" time of year to travel them. Nice you got to see some family!

DH and I are going to have a good meal and a quiet day. We usually watch a Christmas movie or two..."Plans, Trains and Automobiles" is a traditional must have for us.

You were fortunate to be able to make it over those passes this time of year...it's an "iffy" time of year to travel them. Nice you got to see some family!

DH and I are going to have a good meal and a quiet day. We usually watch a Christmas movie or two..."Plans, Trains and Automobiles" is a traditional must have for us.
PTA is my favorite holiday movie ever!

Sounds like you had a wonderful time. :)

Here I'm staying home, and cooking a no pressure meal for my husband and me. I will also enjoy watching the Macy's Thanksgiving parade followed by the national dog show.
This is literally my perfect Thanksgiving. The husband and I are headed to my mom's this year... a long 15 minute drive 😅

It will just be hubby and me (and the cats). Early dinner with a menu using several recipes from the BYC Cookbook. Then we'll start watching our favorite Christmas movies. A Christmas Story and Christmas Vacation are 2 must sees for Thursday. The rest of the ones we like to watch will be watched throughout December.

Back
Top Bottom