What are your coop names?

chicken chalet!! a little sentimental, DH nana always called Swiss Chalet.. Chicken chalet... we don't eat our chicken's but it was a cool idea and it reminds him of nana.

Since ours look like and old type train station it's called " The Pollo Station " Will post pics tomorrow! I wanna put some big old wagon wheels on it, just for decoration, But i think it would be cute!

Last edited:
The Chick Chalet is a bright yellow storage building with black trim around the doors and windows. There are 12 current residents.

Ours is "The Over Easy Inn"
smile.png

1st coop holds 8 so it became the Super 8..... added more chickens, built another coop on the other end of the run, built bigger.... The new bigger coop is the Hilton.... ALL 8 original chickens stay in the super 8, although they lay their eggs in the hilton....

Mine is basically a reconditioned and expanded dog house situated inside a pair of 10' x 10' x 6' chain-link kennels. Seeing as it looks every bit as ram-shackled and improvised as it is, I decided to call it...

No poultry related puns, sorry.
idunno.gif

Last edited:
I love the movie tombstone so I setup my chicken Dynasty as town of Combstone population 39. And I have 2 roosters named Marshall Wyatt Churp,Sheriff rooster Cogburn. I have a Josephine B&B. And a big beak Kate's Saloon. I also have a sign hanging on a railing saying sadle up your chickens here. Lmao. Husband says I went over board. I love it.

Back
Top Bottom