What did you do in the garden today?

re-potting some mint, thyme and tomatoes later today...
planting another rosemary too.. our last one became a monster.. so figured we needed another.. lol ..the old one has a tree-like trunk.. I really need to measure it.. but it rivals our Honda del Sol in size..

also ordered some mulberry, plum and apple trees

re-potting some mint, thyme and tomatoes later today...
planting another rosemary too.. our last one became a monster.. so figured we needed another.. lol ..the old one has a tree-like trunk.. I really need to measure it.. but it rivals our Honda del Sol in size..

also ordered some mulberry, plum and apple trees
everything really is bigger in Texas-)

Tilled more garden. Mowed and checked out my bluebells. They produce a white one now and then. I started these but they are naturalized now.

I got the watermelon and cantaloupe in yesterday, along with the herb garden spot. Received my Malabar Spinach and will plant it today along with the basil, carrots and onions. I'm waiting on my tomato sprouts to get a couple of regular leaves on them so they can go out too. Looks like the weeds might not be such an issue this year. I've saved space around the perimeter to run the tiller when the weeds start showing up. Have Sunflower seeds in the ground and have on order some Belum and Trombetta Squash - maybe they won't have the issues that regular summer squash has.

Finally got raised beds!! Now I just have to paint and plant... Can't wait !!

Back
Top Bottom