What did you do in the garden today?

Once I get my garden seeds started I'll have several! LOL
I put some soil in seedling trays and small pots before this cold spell. They are covered on my plant light stand. Fresh seed in the kitchen.
I am ready! Indoor gardening. lol

South window sounds like a good spot for some greenery. Cheerful on these winter days when there is little or no gardening to do.

Im eating dill from my aerogarden! :drool Made hubs bring in the block of potting soil so i can transplant the dill by the time the dirt thaws out. 🤣
i got a couple of planters from dollar tree. They're stackable and look like a Y, for lack of a better descriptor. I dont have a pic available. I just hope i dont kill it. Thats my usual MO tho, sadly.
suggestions on not killing my dill?

I'm building shelves for my studio for that very reason.
It's also how the bathroom got remodeled.
=========
Oh anyone who needs to know, I got wind that JoAnn Fabric maybe headed into Chapter 11.
We had the one in Grand Island close altogether last year.
The one here in Lincoln is looking sparse, but I don't know about Omaha.

So just in case you are a
Ours closed years ago.... I honestly didn't know they were still around.

I put some soil in seedling trays and small pots before this cold spell. They are covered on my plant light stand. Fresh seed in the kitchen.
I am ready! Indoor gardening. lol

South window sounds like a good spot for some greenery. Cheerful on these winter days when there is little or no gardening to do.
I think I'm going to dig up a few clumps of dormant chives and pot them up for the living room window. Might as well have edible houseplants!

This past spring I bought some comfrey and lambs ear seeds but never planted them. Now that I'm planning this year's garden, I'm trying to decide WHERE to put them... 🤔 Hmmm....decisions, decisions....
Last year I was over-enthusiastic about gardening and planted most seeds way too early. I'll hold off and plant them at a more reasonable time this year.

Oh anyone who needs to know, I got wind that JoAnn Fabric maybe headed into Chapter 11.
We had the one in Grand Island close altogether last year.
The one here in Lincoln is looking sparse, but I don't know about Omaha.

Ours closed years ago.... I honestly didn't know they were still around.
Oh...I would really miss them if they closed down!!! I have to drive close to an hour (in different directions) to get to one, but there are four I can chose between. (We live about an hour from any "big city.")

My 7-inch okra seeds I got from Bakers Creek are adapting to my garden. I have a total of 4 plants with one of them started earlier and it just started producing 7-inch okras. They are long and tender, I highly recommend this variety.

However, my Heavy Hitter okra seeds from Bakers Creek did not sprout, so I can't comment on them. I'll try again latter.

Back
Top Bottom