What does everyone have left? Wishlist

6littlechickies

Songster
10 Years
May 12, 2009
Burton, OH
Just thinking that at the end of the breeding season lots of people have extra chicks, yearlings or breeders left over that they are looking to sell. Most won't be posted in an auction ad so maybe we can see what everyone has and also fill some peoples needs. Don't need to post prices as it would be nice to keep it here and not get bumped over to the sales page. Please list what you have that you won't be looking to keep, and if you ship.

Lets see what we all have:
droolin.gif

Also if you have a wish list put it here
smile.png

Last edited:
Some hens!!!!!!!!!!
barnie.gif
I have 11 chicks I am raising and I am sure 8 of them are cocks. can't tell on the 2 bronze or 1 white.

This was my first year incubating eggs and I ended up hatching 21 out of 25 of the pea eggs. I sold and gave away some chicks but still have 4 IB white eyes (I'm keeping 2 of them) and 7 IB chicks. I was going to keep them until I can tell which are peacocks and which are peahens unless somebody wants any before then.

My wish list is to get a pied male (ever since seeing pictures of Minx's Dragon) but I have to wait until my aviary is done so it may be a bit. Hopefully the darn truck doesn't break down again and nothing in the house needs repaired so I can get it built sooner.

What I have
droolin.gif
: Still have about 20 eggs in the incubator from my charcoal white eye from these two hens - IB split to charcoal and a Purple BS hen. So far I hatched 2 charcoal chicks and two that just hatched one is pied (purple BS hen) and the other is IB but too young to tell if it will be charcoal yet. The rest should hatch in a week or so.

My wish list
smile.png
: a cameo hen, peach hen and those bronze breeders from Deerman
lau.gif

Last edited:
We have some high percent spaldings, a couple of those split to peach. And high percent pied spaldings. We have a few peach pied and peach silver pieds. Half of our peach are from Burt C. A few years ago we traded birds. What a kind, generous man Burt is. Named one of his peach spalding hens RoBurta. The peach silver pied hen produced two beautiful peach silver pieds. And I think one is a male. We are thrilled.

Will also have IB white eye split to charcoal white eye. Our charcoal white eye pen produced lots of eggs this year. But still hard to produce charcoal color. Especially male. Got just 5 charcoal colored chicks this year. Have one that I am pretty sure is a male so far.

And will be selling a few bronze white eye and BS bronze spaldings.

We are trying to cut back on our birds.
Have adult IB BS males to find homes for. And a few BS silver pied hens and solid white hens that are split to BS silver pied.
We have a beautiful Cameo white eye male with BS cameo hen. They are both 4 years old.

Have wish list like most everyone else. Would love to get BS charcoal pied spalding, and or charcoal silver pied spalding.
Love charcoal color. But it can be challenging. Just hate the idea of losing them so soon. Life expectancy too short.
Our male will be 6 next year. Cringe at the idea he could die in 2 years!

Good subject
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Don't have any for sale, but the only bird on my wishlist is an opal hen. The swaps this year were severely lacking in birds this year, think it might've been a bit of a bad breeding season this year in MI. 52 days of rain in 2 months followed by some well-over-100 degree weather... ugh!

Back
Top Bottom