What I do with store plastic bag totes

luvarabhorses

Songster
11 Years
Oct 1, 2008
Hector, Ar
I take them and use them for pillow stuffing for my dogs beds. Take a trash bag, stuff them full of those bag, tie well, then stitch a simple sheet or just wrap a sheet or blanket around the trash bag. The sheet holds the smell and is easy to wash.

I also use them for stuffing outdoor pillows.

It is always best to take your own bag (s) and resue them but do you have any uses for yours shoud they accumulate?

Great ideas!

I use grocery store plastic bags as waste basket liners in the bathroom and for cleaning out the cat litter boxes. It's easy to give it a twist and tie a knot in the end. We never have extras left over.

We use the ones that don't have a hole in them for kitchen wastes or anything that might stink or be wet. Daily, we put these bags with kitchen wastes in the garage. When I take out the kitchen garbage (read dry wastes) to the outside storage waiting for pick-up area, I add these bags. We normally use one or sometimes two kitchen-sized trash bags a week, not one every day like you do when you put wet or stinky stuff in it. And vegetable wastes go on the compost heap.

yep I use them also in my waste baskets,great for used cat litter and you can even use then to crochet rugs.
smile.png

I donate mine to the second hand stores as all the ones around here are for charity,one even uses the money from the store for the local food bank.

I sell daylilies. So, I use them to put my plants in them and off they go to their new home. I also use them for liners in all my small trash cans.

Back
Top Bottom