Sep 22, 2019
I’m positive he’s a maran easter egger he loves to sit in my lap and he is very docile and friendly and sweet he’s a little bit shy sometimes he’s very pretty and colorful. I recently read more about the maran side and noticed that their very rare and that he fits the description of the French maran rooster perfectly the only part he doesnt fit is the eye color he has dark brown eyes not orange. He has muffs and a bear like an Easter egger. he has a single comb. He is black orange and green. He’s very colorful and he has thinly feathered legs like the French copper Maran description In the Frances type. I also have another one that looks like him but he’s younger and is less colorful and a different personality. I also have two more of them but they are female you can see the one that’s reds age in the second picture she’s full black and looks like him but has a small comb then I have a younger one of her that is a tiny copy with a similar cute personality.
with red in the second picture I. Here’s two images sorry the second ones a little blurry...
89E08A45-BB47-4960-99F7-0AD85411967E.jpeg
D1D99A01-400B-4A00-8FD7-554C27A3465D.jpeg

Where did you pick up your pretty boy? If he has the beard and muffs, chances are he's from an attempted Olive Egger breeding, which is just a fancy way of saying a green laying EE that's usually half or part BCM to darken up the egg colour

Back
Top Bottom