What is this Duck thinking

Pics

My Dad just sent me this. I've been out of the country for 8 days with no cell service, and he knows me well enough to gather the ducks for a group picture. I have them well trained, though, and as soon as he put his arms up to gather them for a picture, they immediately went to their house. They sat there honking angrily at him for a few minutes for putting them to bed early before they realized the door was still open. Ha!

My Dad just sent me this. I've been out of the country for 8 days with no cell service, and he knows me well enough to gather the ducks for a group picture. I have them well trained, though, and as soon as he put his arms up to gather them for a picture, they immediately went to their house. They sat there honking angrily at him for a few minutes for putting them to bed early before they realized the door was still open. Ha!
So they thought he was putting them to bed and all he wanted was a group shot to send to you. Funny, you do have them well trained.

That's so cute. Sweet things. I'd want photos of them too if I were away.

Today was the ducks' weekly foot inspection. Tevye had a pretty dirty face so my wife shot a pic of him while he was flipped in foot inspection position. I think he was telling me something... What he was saying is up to you
big_smile.png

Today was the ducks' weekly foot inspection. Tevye had a pretty dirty face so my wife shot a pic of him while he was flipped in foot inspection position. I think he was telling me something... What he was saying is up to you :D
Seriously, Dad... it wasn't me noodling under the Begonias... I did NOT leave a large hole there, nope-nope-nope... I'm a good, sweet boy... and would NEVER go into the flowerbed... But I think I saw Kaine lurking by the roses... and you KNOW how HE is....... *That is absolutely an adorable picture, Tony!!* :love

Today was the ducks' weekly foot inspection. Tevye had a pretty dirty face so my wife shot a pic of him while he was flipped in foot inspection position. I think he was telling me something... What he was saying is up to you :D
Oh, Tony. What an adorable pic of both of you. The Tevye, the soft pillow precious sweet Drake we all love so much.

Today was the ducks' weekly foot inspection. Tevye had a pretty dirty face so my wife shot a pic of him while he was flipped in foot inspection position. I think he was telling me something... What he was saying is up to you
big_smile.png

Ok dad, I've got the hair on top, now when will my mustache grow?
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom