What is this goose thinking?

Ive ganders that bit the goslings and didnt let go and looked like it was trying to mate with the poor gosling ,and they just wouldent let go.
Poor babie got a sprained leg and didnt walk for days

Ive ganders that bit the goslings and didnt let go and looked like it was trying to mate with the poor gosling ,and they just wouldent let go.
Poor babie got a sprained leg and didnt walk for days
Poor gosling! I´ve never had one of my ganders be horrid to a baby anything. This swan wasn´t trying to mate the gosling, the photographer explained well what was happening.

-_- we will never find know
hmm.png
,the germen could be right or wrong even if he was there
No, serv. The photographer described what the swan was doing, and it didn´t sound like it was trying to mate with it, more just kill it.

Thought same with the gosling and the gander and that is a evil Swan! Theres also a video on youtube of a swan and gosling and the babie dies

Haha yes and he also didnt mate with his goslings so he grew up but he was only a yearling when he did that :/
I dont think that gosling is alive ?! I think a hawk took it or a fox ! Last year loads of my geese had goslings and one night a fox came and took half of them including my baby africans! And left no dead behind .
And i was very confused of what happened and didnt know what it was for ages even tho a fox always came to mind but i found out it was a fox anyway

Haha yes and he also didnt mate with his goslings so he grew up but he was only a yearling when he did that
hmm.png

I dont think that gosling is alive ?! I think a hawk took it or a fox ! Last year loads of my geese had goslings and one night a fox came and took half of them including my baby africans! And left no dead behind .
And i was very confused of what happened and didnt know what it was for ages even tho a fox always came to mind but i found out it was a fox anyway
Probably had cubs. Poor goslings. I just hate it when the foxes kill and just leave the birds.

Back
Top Bottom