What is this little girl.

Blue Australorp or blue Andalusian. I don't think it's a Sapphire Gem because it appears to be a white skinned bird rather than yellow skinned.
Wait, really? I had no idea sapphire gems had yellow skin, do they all? I swear mine has white skin…
She could also be a bluebell
(British hybrid that is often labelled sapphire gem or mixed breed? In usa). If she starts to look unusually plump for a sapphire gem and starts laying dark eggs she is a bluebell which has the same exact colour as sapphire gem except slightly better layers of darker eggs and more dual purpose than just eggs
And my sapphire gem is pretty plump! Now you guys are making me think twice…

Wait, really? I had no idea sapphire gems had yellow skin, do they all? I swear mine has white skin…

And my sapphire gem is pretty plump! Now you guys are making me think twice…
Did not notice leg colour. Usually bluebells are grey legged but a white skinned variant is sometimes seen. Could still be a blue australorp

Awesome I let my birds out before I go to work every day which is before the sun comes up and they are always waiting on me. The turkey is kind of lazy but the chickens are ready to go.
You have a Turkey???? I love those birds! I used to have two, but I had to sell them because they got too big for the old chicken coop. They would follow me around like ugly feathered dogs☺️☺️☺️☺️

Nah, they're all pretty comparable as far as requirements go. None of them have any specific quirks that might be challenging for an inexperienced keeper.
Good deal thank you
You have a Turkey???? I love those birds! I used to have two, but I had to sell them because they got too big for the old chicken coop. They would follow me around like ugly feathered dogs☺️☺️☺️☺️
Yes I had to give my two toms away because they likes the road but I have a hen that’s my avatar picture and two little ones growing up right now.

Back
Top Bottom