What made you happy today?

Sledding with my 15 month old, and more fresh snow in Colorado.

Attachments

• PXL_20210325_203702381.jpg
    PXL_20210325_203702381.jpg
    599.5 KB · Views: 19
Movie day?:lau
Fractions and figurative language (imagery and similes) packet work. The general consensus among the kids was that packet work was boring, so we turned into an open forum where a student could type in a sentence and the readers would say what emotions were evoked. The undisputed "winner" took the phrase 'the van' and gave us...

The old van smelled of rust and age, but obviously a child had recently been there, because there was also the smell of milk and candy.

It was about a 12 on the creep-o-meter (which was the author's intent).

Subs are so underappreciated! But I appreciate you :)
Awwwww... Thank you so much!! :love I've been with the same families at the same school for enough years now that I now get kids who weren't even born yet when their siblings were there. Sooooo old... :old My first bunch is graduating high school this year! :hit

It's always a little funny when a parent turns to their kid right in front of me and says "Oh, it's just a sub." Yep, I'm an "It". Like Cousin It, but cooler.

For the little (or not so little) things in life that make you happy. I'll start with two things that made me happy today.

Today, my roommate got slushies delivered and surprised me with a cotton candy slushy.

My new company got our MSA (Master Service Agreement) and SOW (Statement of Work) from our lawyers, so we're all set legally when we sign new clients.
What made me happy today? The same thing that makes me happy every day, my chickens, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom