What made you happy today?

I finished building my third garden bed for this year. Put all of the pine shavings from the brooders that I cleaned today into the one that's only 1/3 filled. Got branches into the one that I just finished building.

Need to haul dirt to fill the 1/3 filled one, need to put some compost and pull a bunch of weeds to put into the bottom of the new one.

I'm not quite track for my gardening goals, but I'm on my way. I still want to fence in a small area to try corn and wheat. Unfortunately, if I don't fence it in, the deer will eat it instead of me.

I finished building my third garden bed for this year. Put all of the pine shavings from the brooders that I cleaned today into the one that's only 1/3 filled. Got branches into the one that I just finished building.

Need to haul dirt to fill the 1/3 filled one, need to put some compost and pull a bunch of weeds to put into the bottom of the new one.

I'm not quite track for my gardening goals, but I'm on my way. I still want to fence in a small area to try corn and wheat. Unfortunately, if I don't fence it in, the deer will eat it instead of me.
I really want to try growing my own wheat too. But I need to do lots more research. I would love to grind my own flour

Finished the fencing around the new garden area. Now we just have to finish fencing the chicken yard part, hubby hates them roaming around the whole backyard. We had wonderful weather today and more to come tomorrow. I took yesterday and Monday off so I'm also enjoying a four day weekend. When I get back to school, we will only have 19 days left before summer break!

My half sister is in hospice care, so she sent me her mill. I really can't wait to try growing wheat and grinding my own flour.

She's been in hospice care for over a year now, but she's been sounding weaker lately. I suspect it won't be long now. :-(
Best wishes for your sister, Bee. ❤️🙏❤️

Back
Top Bottom