What made you happy today?

Diversity is a wonderful thing. So many different kinds of apples in the grocery store. So many different kinds of fruits, of vegetables, of meats, cheeses, breads. In the garden, so many different flowers, even so many of each kind. Different kinds of iris, of lilies, of daffodils and roses. So many different kinds of trees, of conifers, of pines, of birds and butterflies. Different kinds of fish, of horses, of dogs. Why shouldn't there be diversity of peoples, all different, all beautiful, all strong? Our differences make us magnificent. It should be celebrated!

Miss Maggie Mae has gone 24 hours without a seizure.
Give 'em extra hugs from me. Bet they are beautiful! :hugs:love Never saw an Asian that wasn't!
They are special people - I am so very proud of them. The older has Lupus. Nearly died once, but just graduated from college. Her sister is going to Syracuse on a free ride - smart kid. Her professor wants her to continue graduate work with him. Yeah, we are lucky to have them in our lives.

I was going through my pictures on my computer and found a picture of my dog that passed away several years ago... brought back happy memories. His name was Hunter, pure bred Chesapeake Bay Retriever. The breed on average lives to be 8 years old, he lived to be 12.
003.JPG

I was going through my pictures on my computer and found a picture of my dog that passed away several years ago... brought back happy memories. His name was Hunter, pure bred Chesapeake Bay Retriever. The breed on average lives to be 8 years old, he lived to be 12.
View attachment 3176926
My sister had a chessie, great dog. He died last year at 14 years old

Back
Top Bottom