What made you happy today?

I'd love to hear what you think of it! We have one; it came with the hive/stuff we bought this spring. We haven't used it yet, as this is our first season with
VEVOR manual Honey Extractor, 2/4 frame. Little history. '88-'92 we had 25 hives, polination of Blue Berries for family, sold every thing, full time job and bees were too much.
Now working 4 hives for hobby with deeps for bees and mediums for honey. Getting old and don't want to wrestle 90 lb deeps. Now for the unit: All parts supplied and undamaged, easy assembly. Manual operation, no frames, smooth and fairly quiet. I'm sure with filled frames there will be some wobble and walking. I will start slow gradually increasing speed. Honey gate is a little high, will have to tip the tank to get last of honey out. The only thing I plan to do is replace the thin flat washers for the legs to lock washers. On the top covers (lid) I'm going to replace the knobs with better grade of cabinet knob with rubber washers inside and out and pieces of aquarium hose on the hard nylon nuts that keep the lid in place. this is just a little touch for shock absorption. Unit is fully functional as is. Saving box and styro foam for storage For a $130.00?:thumbsup

Having time to get back to my fundraising bag sewing and finding 2 new styles that should sell like hotcakes!
20230627_172728.jpg
20230628_094017.jpg
I got a text this morning from one of my stand locations with an order of at least 5 rice bags! Said the 2 pig feed bags both sold the next day. So, better get my wiggle on! Yippee! Keeping them out of the landfill and making my nonprofit some $$$. That makes me happy 🩷
20230619_142658.jpg

Back
Top Bottom