What made you happy today?

After finding myself suddenly without a coffee maker, I had a proper coffee today - for the first time in several weeks. Now that's a good morning.
I have one of these. I don't drink very much coffee, though, so it works for me. I have about 4 cups of coffee a week.

1705502972931.jpeg

Made another batch of my homemade laundry detergent. I love how easy it is to make and it is so effective on cleaning all our clothes. From my husband's dirty work clothes to my preteen's stinky clothes to the dog's towel we use to clean his muddy paws. No chemicals and it's good for my sensitive skin

Made another batch of my homemade laundry detergent. I love how easy it is to make and it is so effective on cleaning all our clothes. From my husband's dirty work clothes to my preteen's stinky clothes to the dog's towel we use to clean his muddy paws. No chemicals and it's good for my sensitive skin
What's in it?

Just one cup of salt, 1 1/2 cups each baking soda, and washing soda. I use the cheapest salt I can find
And I have a front loading HE machine. I just throw it in the drum before I add the clothes. It works in cold or hot water

Just one cup of salt, 1 1/2 cups each baking soda, and washing soda. I use the cheapest salt I can find
I have a front loading HE machine too. So, you just throw the clothes in, then throw in the powder and run it? How many loads do you get out of that 4 cups of powder?

Back
Top Bottom