What Mug Are You Using Today?

Pics
I don’t know how hubby does it, but he always manages to have some „extra protein“ in his mug :eek: I also drink a lot of tea, but only found a fly in my mug once or twice , maybe they like coffee?!
If I have a nap, I'm guaranteed 'extra protein' in my mug some days, LOL. Especially when the little stinkers are breeding and you can't find the *&^%ing source!

And yes, sweet tea or coffee draws them like magnets. AT least in my experience. :)

Got my BB-8 mug my son bought me for father's day. He and one of my coonhounds also featured.
IMG_0002.jpg

41D58495-760F-43C1-872F-2A370361FF8B.jpeg

This here is my absolute favorite mug, holds about 500ml of tea, as beautiful as it is, it isn’t on very solid footing, so I might have ( more than once) shattered it 🙈🙈🙈 I really have to take care of this one, cos they don’t produce them any more 😬 I admit, that even this one isn’t very without cracks , but the main thing is, ist can still hold tea 😇 my other favorite mug is in the dishwasher right now, I had it, and as usual it fell, I was very sad, then my sister gave me another one just like it for my birthday 😍 ( a few years back) , I had carpal tunnel in both hands, got operated on, but ever since then I haven’t gotten back good sensitivity in my hands, so I sometimes drop a lot of things if I don’t hold on very tight, and delicate bone china isn’t something you really press hard, but.... it does have some unfortunate consequences :( , just as an explanation, I don’t toss around stuff just to have fun, and whenever I drop something, I am very sad, once I had just finished cooking an elaborate dinner and tried to carry the plate to the table, it slipped ( obviously, I hasn’t really gotten ahold of it) and down it went, a lot of shards, too, so dinner was RUINED, I don’t know who regretted it more, me or my ( hungry) family, we just had bread and now when something needs to be served, they jump to help me :p
And I don‘t like plastic! I do have some stainless steel bowls and plates , but not all food tasted great if served on it 😬

View attachment 2974291
This here is my absolute favorite mug, holds about 500ml of tea, as beautiful as it is, it isn’t on very solid footing, so I might have ( more than once) shattered it 🙈🙈🙈 I really have to take care of this one, cos they don’t produce them any more 😬 I admit, that even this one isn’t very without cracks , but the main thing is, ist can still hold tea 😇 my other favorite mug is in the dishwasher right now, I had it, and as usual it fell, I was very sad, then my sister gave me another one just like it for my birthday 😍 ( a few years back) , I had carpal tunnel in both hands, got operated on, but ever since then I haven’t gotten back good sensitivity in my hands, so I sometimes drop a lot of things if I don’t hold on very tight, and delicate bone china isn’t something you really press hard, but.... it does have some unfortunate consequences :( , just as an explanation, I don’t toss around stuff just to have fun, and whenever I drop something, I am very sad, once I had just finished cooking an elaborate dinner and tried to carry the plate to the table, it slipped ( obviously, I hasn’t really gotten ahold of it) and down it went, a lot of shards, too, so dinner was RUINED, I don’t know who regretted it more, me or my ( hungry) family, we just had bread and now when something needs to be served, they jump to help me :p
And I don‘t like plastic! I do have some stainless steel bowls and plates , but not all food tasted great if served on it 😬

Nice mug!

Back
Top Bottom