What to do with Chicken Poop! New Xmas Ideas!

Moonwalker

Songster
12 Years
Jan 9, 2008
Washburn, MO
CHECK THIS OUT!
ep.gif

Crappy Gift Guide: I Love Chicken Poop!
Add a Comment December 9, 6:11 AM
by Brigette Rodriguez, Longmont Examiner

"Grandpa says: If ya got chapped lips, put some chicken poop on 'em so you won't lick 'em."

Seriously.

Luckily it contains no real poop, but instead is made of all natural ingredients like soy, jojoba, sweet orange, lavender essential oil, and bees wax. So it's earth friendly!

According to the website www.ilovechickenpoop.com , company owner Jamie "was inspired by her grandpa's sense of humor and decided to create an all natural moisturizer "Chicken Poop Lip Junk." The high quality lip balm was a hit with most, but Jamie received a lot of negative feed back on the name. Shop owners would send her out their doors shaking their heads." She now distributes it nationwide. You also MUST check out their "Chicken Poop Display Box" as it dispenses the product through a hole in the rear of the chicken!

Longmont recently made national news with it's debate over whether to allow backyard chickens, so I thought this would be the perfect gift idea for those involved while they continue to talk about it. If you're looking for that perfect gift for our Longmont City Council members, try getting this for their Christmas stockings as they will be discussing this issue again at the council meeting on January 20th, 2009.

The website says that in addition to selling the product directly from their website, that it's available at Walgreens. I plan tomorrow to go check to see if our local Walgreens sells it. Can you imagine the ensuing fun if I have to ask a store clerk for help in finding it? I just hope that like the creator of this product, I don't get sent out the doors as well. That would be hilarious.

It's the best stuff! I ordered it from drugstore.com last xmas and gave it to friends and they all loved it! Maybe I'll try Walgreen too!
big_smile.png

Walgreen's has it?!? I wanted to order some online until I saw the shipping costs.

Totally going to Walgreen's tonight (even though I hate that nastastic store).

OMG!! SOOO getting some of this to hand out as gifts!! I am the only chicken lovin' nut in the family. They will all get a kick out of it!!Thanks for the idea!
Does Walgreens really have it? It isn't listed on the retailers on the web site. But if they do have it, let us all know!!
CArol

You think that's funny, at a zoo nearby the woman who cares for the reigndeer is collecting the poop and letting it dry. She then paints each little "ball" and strings them to make, of all things, Christmas Tree decorations!
th.gif
ep.gif
barnie.gif

All I want for Christmas is a little reigndeer poop on my tree! How bout you?
sickbyc.gif

The Walgreens in town here HAS IT!!!
But its in a regular chap stick type tube,
I want some in the chicken Butt dispenser!!

Ok, I just checked the site out. The chicken is a container that hold several tubes.
Duuuh.. I was thinking a plastic chicken you squeeze to get the stuff out from a certain area.....
hu.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom