WHAT YA GOT SWAP Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My apologies to those waiting for packages from me, I have an emergency going on right now (father in law has been in an accident and not doing well). i will get those packages out as soon as I can be home long enough to package them up....Thanks for your understanding..

Where do I swap eggs at? I have EE eggs up for swap for Silkies. EE eggs include a very pretty blue color, and stock includes EEs, Araucanas, Ameraucanas, and Cream Legbars. Resultant chicks will lay blue or green eggs. I also have BCM eggs by Cream Legbar rooster for Olive Eggers, and Black Star eggs by Ameraucana rooster that would just make green eggers. I would like to swap for buff and partridge Silkie eggs.

Gosh I've been gone for so long, I've missed too much to even try to catch up with,
th.gif
lol Been crazy busy at work, my boss has been waiting for a double lung transplant since January and he got the phone call 2 weeks ago that they found a donor, surgery went great but he has to stay in St. Louis for 3 months, so I gotta pick up the slack, which I don't mind a bit, he's been such a great boss for 7 years! I just don't have as much time for swapping, miss all you guys! Hope all is well!

Where do I swap eggs at? I have EE eggs up for swap for Silkies. EE eggs include a very pretty blue color, and stock includes EEs, Araucanas, Ameraucanas, and Cream Legbars. Resultant chicks will lay blue or green eggs. I also have BCM eggs by Cream Legbar rooster for Olive Eggers, and Black Star eggs by Ameraucana rooster that would just make green eggers. I would like to swap for buff and partridge Silkie eggs.
Check I have what you want or something like that thread. Its not as active, but its for that type of swap. This thread is a little different. Its a chain, so you take something form person a ( whomever is up) and then offer what you are offering. EE eggs can also be offered on the designer egg chain, but you don't usualy see silkies there.
and, btw welcome! maybe someone will see the post and contact you about a side swap.

Gosh I've been gone for so long, I've missed too much to even try to catch up with,
th.gif
lol Been crazy busy at work, my boss has been waiting for a double lung transplant since January and he got the phone call 2 weeks ago that they found a donor, surgery went great but he has to stay in St. Louis for 3 months, so I gotta pick up the slack, which I don't mind a bit, he's been such a great boss for 7 years! I just don't have as much time for swapping, miss all you guys! Hope all is well!
wow! so glad he got lungs, hope you like being busy and everything is smooth as it can be.

If my girls ever get off the broody wagon & start laying again I'd love to swap with you.

I had a boss one time who had 2 have a lobe from each lung removed and I had to cover for her and it happened the day I got released from the hospital from having 6 broken ribs and a punctured lung myself. The other girl was out of the country her mother was dying. So i was it they propped me up in a chair and I had to work. Good thing we already worked at a hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom