Whatcha Making for Supper?

Pics
Well I dont use a recipe for anything really. Brown some ground beef, chunk up some bell peppers, add some diced tomatoes, rice, and what ever seasoning you use for stuff peppers. Add some beef or chicken broth and thats a basic stuff pepper soup. I grew up cooking with what ever was handy. So I never follow recipe. Except for baking things.
I like winging it too. It's different every time that way too.:)

Well I dont use a recipe for anything really. Brown some ground beef, chunk up some bell peppers, add some diced tomatoes, rice, and what ever seasoning you use for stuff peppers. Add some beef or chicken broth and thats a basic stuff pepper soup. I grew up cooking with what ever was handy. So I never follow recipe. Except for baking things.
Sounds just like my mother 😆 always using what we have. That soup sounds delicious omgoodness.
I had to leave for a while to find some lunch. You all are bad influences!
🤣🤣 not I!! I heated up a frozen burrito in the microwave.
So what was for lunch? :pop

Mine was homemade green chili and corn chips.
🤤 delivery?
I haven't measured anything out. Eye ball it. Smell it. And taste it! Lol that is how I roll
That's the hardest thing for me because I want to follow measurements! I never seem to have the right amount for a "pinch of salt" or any sort of thing.

Sounds just like my mother 😆 always using what we have. That soup sounds delicious omgoodness.

🤣🤣 not I!! I heated up a frozen burrito in the microwave.

🤤 delivery?

That's the hardest thing for me because I want to follow measurements! I never seem to have the right amount for a "pinch of salt" or any sort of thing.

With a freezarito you could have really used some good green chili.
I asked Rudy to fly you some.....she declined.....and gave me "the look".
IMG_20201014_100545.jpg

Back
Top Bottom