Whatcha Making for Supper?

1 scant Tbsp olive oil, 1/2 to 1 tsp sesame oil depending on your taste, and about 1/4 c rice vinegar, I use unseasoned, salt and pepper to taste. You can chop up the stuff for slaw or use part of a bagged mix. I add a handful of mung beans to it. I’ve seen recipes that add sugar, cilantro etc but this is the basic mix I use and I don’t add sugar. Cilantro is nice but I’m not always in the mood for it.

That sounds delicious! :drool

1 scant Tbsp olive oil, 1/2 to 1 tsp sesame oil depending on your taste, and about 1/4 c rice vinegar, I use unseasoned, salt and pepper to taste. You can chop up the stuff for slaw or use part of a bagged mix. I add a handful of mung beans to it. I’ve seen recipes that add sugar, cilantro etc but this is the basic mix I use and I don’t add sugar. Cilantro is nice but I’m not always in the mood for it.

PS the slaw is very good with Korean beef, leftover make great tacos!
This sounds just great thanks!

PS the slaw is very good with Korean beef, leftover make great tacos!
Thanks, I guess I should have been more clear I’d also like the garlic shrimp recipe if you don’t mind. I love both garlic and shrimp!

Thanks, I guess I should have been more clear I’d also like the garlic shrimp recipe if you don’t mind. I love both garlic and shrimp!
No problem. I use 2 or 3 Tbsp butter, a pound of raw shrimp, 6 or 7 garlic cloves, sauté until done, maybe 10 minutes or so, add salt and pepper to taste. Sometimes I sprinkle with red pepper flakes, sometimes with fresh lemon juice. My grandson likes it with a little smoked paprika. PS I sautée the garlic for a couple minutes in the butter first, then add the shrimp. Make sure your shrimp are rinsed and dried with a paper towel before you add them.

Party food tonight even though it’s too chilly to hang out in Club Muddy
Chicken wings, sweet potato fries, beer cheese with pretzel bites
Delicious 🤤 but way to much 😂 now I need to sit and rub my belly
Mr muddy is still cooking his portion…..the challenges of downsizing the deep fryer :th

Back
Top Bottom