Whatcha Making for Supper?

Turkey, bacon, American cheese on keto bread with mayo, cranberry honey mustard, and nature’s seasons. Sooooo good LOL

IMG_3894.jpeg
IMG_3896.jpeg

Do you share recipes?

I have never heard of a pickle cake.

Oh sure, here it is. It's not my recipe, but one I found online. I love pickle sodas, pickle soups, and pickle snow cones, so when my husband came home recently with pickle ice cream I thought to myself, "If someone made this, I'll bet there's a pickle cake recipe out there." So I did a quick search, tried out the first one that popped up, and we both fell in love. It turned out a little dry the first time I made it, so I added a bit more sour cream the second go round and that seemed to fix the issue. I also made it into a cake instead of cupcakes, because I hate fussing with cupcake tins. If you like pickles I'd definitely recommend trying it out.

Oh sure, here it is. It's not my recipe, but one I found online. I love pickle sodas, pickle soups, and pickle snow cones, so when my husband came home recently with pickle ice cream I thought to myself, "If someone made this, I'll bet there's a pickle cake recipe out there." So I did a quick search, tried out the first one that popped up, and we both fell in love. It turned out a little dry the first time I made it, so I added a bit more sour cream the second go round and that seemed to fix the issue. I also made it into a cake instead of cupcakes, because I hate fussing with cupcake tins. If you like pickles I'd definitely recommend trying it out.
Wow they make anything! Lol

Back
Top Bottom