Whats are these, i have no idea!

Mel35

Chirping
Sep 23, 2023
Hey guys,

So I have recently been renovating my chicken coop. I got half way through doing the back part of the coop then I had a sickness in the family so I put it on hold for a couple days. When I have returned today these little guys are all over the sand. Does anybody happen to know what they are, I did google it and said they were mealy bugs but the photos didn't quite match up, could they be related in someway? If anyone knows what these are could you please fill me. Next question would be - are they harmless for my flock 🤷‍♀️

Thanks guys ✌🏼

Attachments

• 20240424_131721.jpg
    20240424_131721.jpg
    556.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 20240424_131708.jpg
    20240424_131708.jpg
    602.2 KB · Views: 18
Hey guys,

So I have recently been renovating my chicken coop. I got half way through doing the back part of the coop then I had a sickness in the family so I put it on hold for a couple days. When I have returned today these little guys are all over the sand. Does anybody happen to know what they are, I did google it and said they were mealy bugs but the photos didn't quite match up, could they be related in someway? If anyone knows what these are could you please fill me. Next question would be - are they harmless for my flock 🤷‍♀️

Thanks guys ✌🏼
Yuck! :sick Some sort of creapy crawly!
I would get the critter getter out, aka fly swatter, just to be on the safe side.

Hmmm. Google Lens is not opening for me when I press and hold on the pic. Wonder what's up with that. I hate it when my phone "updates." It's always a downgrade! :tongue

Back
Top Bottom