whats the most exotic animal youve ever owned???????????pics??????????

Originally Posted by poultry09

I work for that lady!! lol, She owns 'Zoological Wildlife Conservation Center', a center that focuses on critically endagered animals, it is a blast!
Where do you live? what state?

That's awesome! How do you like the sloths? Sloths are on my husband's exotic wish-list. Sloths and capybaras. X)

I'm down in Texas. We actually moved largely to better allow for exotic animal ownership. Oregon was another place we were looking at.

That's awesome! How do you like the sloths? Sloths are on my husband's exotic wish-list. Sloths and capybaras. X)

I'm down in Texas. We actually moved largely to better allow for exotic animal ownership. Oregon was another place we were looking at.
Yes it is! The sloths are one of my favorite animals there! along with the lesser anteaters! Sloths are a very hard animal to own, and require a GREAT deal of care!! Capybaras are on my wish list too, Your husband has great taste in exotic animals LOL. I would live in Texas any day over Oregon! I hate the cold rainy weather here! Did you consider Nevada? they are not very strict on there exotic animal laws. Did you hear about the Sloth Center on line?

Thanks

Oh My Goodness!!!! That is GORGEOUS!!!!! My daughter will die when she sees this
love.gif

Please list items for sale in the appropriate Buy/Sell/Trade section.

Edited by Staff

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a "pet" Raven...
I grew up on a lake, and one morning a baby Raven washed ashore in a 5 gallon bucket...
I had raised numerous baby birds from around the house already, so what the Hey...It got huge, fast... It wasn't really pet like...I mean it hung around and cawed...it would steal things if you set them down...and it was loud. My grandma thought it was creepy and would shoo it away when it came around...after it could fly, but it would come around every once in awhile to mess with the dog and generally be a big black loud nuisance...Never figured out how it got in the bucket, and then washing ashore. I dont have any pictures..I was 11...and my grandma acted like it was the devil...apparently one of my uncles also ended up with a baby raven that wouldn't leave their residence...she said they loaded it in the car and dropped it off in the middle of nowhere, and when they got home it was pecking at the door to come in...Mine wasn't so aggressive...Lol. Anyway she hated it. I guess because of the first one, that was also a devilish bird. They can't help it...it seems to be their nature.

Back
Top Bottom