What's the temperature where you are???

You get use to it....it's summer time in South Texas!!! But usually it's not this warm until August. Want to get the blast furnace effect, just visit here this next week, suppose to be 105° to 106°F for the real temp not the heat index temp!!!
It does get that hot here sometimes and usually high humidity/storms concurrently but this is the one of the few times in my adulthood that I’ve had to be working outside in height of summer 🤪

Humidity is a big factor.
I had lived in Massachusetts where anything over 90 was miserable due to extremely high humidity.
I had experienced 115F in Las Vegas and that was the worst. Humidity must had been near 0 and I felt like I was being mummified alive. I could feel my hands drying out and cracking.
Couple of weeks ago I experienced 2 weeks straight of same temperatures and honestly it was not that bad. Humidity somewhere in the 20s prevented that mummification feeling but not high enough to feel like you're being steam cooked.
I remember a Canadian complaining about high humidity. I told him - "this is not humid. Humid is, when you sit in the shade and you sweat." ... hello Louisiana'😃

70° and clear with a high probability of mosquitoes! 20:15
Time to put the ducklings up!

Attachments

• 20230714_153148.jpg
    20230714_153148.jpg
    980.8 KB · Views: 0

Back
Top Bottom