What's the temperature where you are???

71 and sunny. -went outdoors with the chickens a while and took the dog out to play fetch with his favorite ball. -wearing shorts in December. :rolleyes: -not complaining really, as it is pleasant, but just doesn't feel like the week before Christmas.
I remember when I was a kid, going outside on Christmas morning to play with my new toy horses... in the green grass.That was in East Texas. It's just not the same without a little snow. Or at least cold. :idunno

Monday 18th December 9.51a.m. overcast / glare, Wind is light 3.7 / 3.7kph NE, Hg is 60%
Temp is 21.9c / 71.4f, headed for 26c / 79f. Marine Wind Warnings.

Moon is 35%

Queensland: Cairns underwater. My sister says panic buying is occuring now due to all the power outages having ruined any chance of keeping frozen or fresh foods.
1702859334617.png

The Bureau of Meteorology says heavy rainfall is expected to continue for already-waterlogged areas of Queensland's Far North for most of today.

Deputy Commissioner Shane Chelepy says staff and patients were left stranded on the roof of the hospital in Wujal Wujal, with emergency services performing more than 250 assisted rescues overnight.

Back
Top Bottom