What's the temperature where you are???

No bear sightings sounds good. I'd like to sight one, but I prefer it was at a state park, and at a distance.
I created a post to see if anyone knows more about bear behavior as it's concerning. They were funny to watch, but are their parents watching them too from a distance?

1:30 pm
1714671116070.png

Thursday 2nd May 10.57a.m. Patchy cloud increasing, light rain o'nite. 11.1 / 16.7kph SSW, Hg 58%, 17.8C / 64.2F top of 19C / 66F. Showers. Hazardous surf warning.

Moon is 43.6%

Perth's hot, dry conditions blamed for 100 turtle deaths at Bibra Lake wetlands​

16 hours ago​

103789808.jpg

Wildlife rescuers have collected dozens of dead turtles from the drying Bibra Lake. (ABC News: Ruby Littler)

Record-breaking heat and drying wetlands have been blamed for the death of more than 100 turtles native to Western Australia, with wildlife authorities now in a race to protect the reptiles.

Bibra Lake in Perth's southern suburbs has in the past been a safe haven for the southwestern snake-necked turtles, but the animals have been forced to relocate due to the wetland becoming near-bone dry.
How sad, hopefully they can assist with relocating or helping these turtles.

Back
Top Bottom