What's the temperature where you are???

1715283411299.png

Friday 10th of May 11a.m. Drizzle, heavy grey cloud. 9.3 / 14.8kph SW, Hg 61%, 17.6C / 63.7F top of 19C / 66F. Rain. Severe weather warning: Heavy rain across the weekend. Hazardous surf conditions.

Weather Situation: A coastal trough about the southeast coast is forecast to deepen into a coastal low in response to an upper low over central parts of the state this weekend.

HEAVY RAINFALL which may lead to FLASH FLOODING may develop over northern parts of the South Coast, southern parts of the Illawarra and eastern parts of the Southern Tablelands from Saturday morning and persist into Sunday.

Six-hourly rainfall totals between 70 and 90 mm, with isolated 120 mm are possible. 24-hourly totals between 70 to 100 mm are likely and isolated falls up to 200 mm are possible in the ranges.

HEAVY RAINFALL is forecast to ease during Sunday afternoon.

Moon is 5.0%

This has been going on for the past hour and half. Severe thunderstorm, baseball size hail fell on my place, saw a funnel cloud but couldn't tell if it was on the ground, just a few miles Northeast of my place. Could not hear any thunder, just wind....:confused: I hate when these storms come through at night! Can't see anything too well.
https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/944678370

Back
Top Bottom