Whats YOUR Horses Name?

I have pictures or our horses on my website www.bantamchickens.webs.com Heres the direct link to the horses http://bantamchickens.webs.com/ourhorses.htm and you'll find Crickett here http://bantamchickens.webs.com/ourothercritters.htm

My
husband and I have red
Rex 26yr old sorral saddlebred
Dude 13yr old chestnut TN Walker
halfpint 10yr old sorral Quarter horse
Rowdy 7 year old paint-aloosa quarter horse
Tin Can Howie- 10 year old sorral Quarter horse
Smoke 11 year old Dapple Grey Quarter horse
Rock 7 year old Bay standard Bred

my mom and dad have
Cherokee red and white paint racking horse
Tuff Black TN walker
Shyloe Palomino half tn walker and half standardbred
Oreo Black and white Walkin horse
Pearl bay half draft
Crickett Black Henny

Last edited:
Not my horses, but I work with them. They're my NEIGHbors.
wink.png

Jamaica, Lydia, and Belle are their names.

Quote:
<sigh> It's been so long. I was going to start showing again in 1997. The day after I made the decision to show again (Dressage) in 1998, I took him out and he was way lame. He had fractured his stifle. He was a handsome lawn ornament for a few years, maintained on bute after extensive stall rest. His tendons started to drop, and I put him down the day after I couldn't back him into the wash stall to cold hose him. The pain was so obvious in his face. His lips were drawn, and the expression in his eye .... I held him the next day, waiting for his heart to stop beating. The Thoroughbred heart is an amazing thing. I cut of his tail (I didn't dock it off! Just the long black hair of the tail), and still have it coiled in a box.

I have one Colonial Spanish Horse. When I can get a good pic of her I will upload it. She is a 3yr old 14 ish hand Dun. Her name is Lonesome Star "Dancer".

My 17 yr old Arab/Saddlebred's registered name is Party Party. I get teased about it at distance rides. Usually, I just call her Izzie though my husband calls her Izabel (Polish spelling since she's a Polish Arab and I'm Polish). Her last owner used to call her PP. Izzie seems to suit her better.

We have a Quarter horse named Crimson War Kid "kid"...he is a Poco bueno/skips two eyed jack son...And we have an appaloosa named Spotted the Jester Around Town "Jess"....The rest just have the ordinary type names...Ruby, Daisy,Jet,Ticket,Sis.

I have to find pics.......... Dantes Inferno - Quarb, Destiny- Mustang, Diva - the brat pinto, Dusty- our rescue QH, Dakota- mini appy stallion, Dreamer- mini mare, Daisy , Dalia, Dessy then Durango our mini jack.

Back
Top Bottom