When Did You Get Your First Poultry?

Buddyfarm11

Chirping
7 Years
Feb 9, 2012
Phoenix,Arizona
My Coop
My Coop
When Did You Guys Get Your First Poultry? I got mine just last Year On April 15 2011 It Was a Normal Day and My Dad Decided To Drive Us To a Nearby Feed Store and The First Chicks We Got Were 5 Sex links 2 Barred 2 Rhode Island White and Later On We Got 2 Golden Laced Wyandottes and Like 3 Months Later we Got 2 Rhode Island Red and 1 Month Later we got 7 Light Brahmas and now I only have 1 light brahma 1 dark brahma 1 buff brahma 3 phoenix 3 leghorns 2 cochins and 3 japanese bantam chickens

Here's a Piture Of Them When We First Got Them Share Your Story of When You Got Your First Poultry

Last edited:
7 - 8 - '45
hide.gif
Donald, a white pekin duckling - he was my best friend for an entire summer.

Well, he 'disappeared'. Long, complicated, private story - it took another 35 or so years for me to discover the truth.

20 - 6 - 12

I got them from my schools Ag. Farm. Two gorgeous chicks. My 2nd pets i ever owned. I am in Yr 8 but very Mature for my age.

(I use to own a POny named Fraggle for whom i loved SO much then we moved and i had to give him up..
hit.gif
)

April 9th 2012. Our local TSC, (shhh don't tell anyone) Six buff orpingtons and six red sex links. Since then we have added a lot more chickens and we buy, sale trade with the local Amish in the community.

Back
Top Bottom