Where can I buy a stainless steel waterer?

Anyone know where I can buy a stainless steel chicken waterer? I have galvanized right now but worry about metals leaching into the water, plus after just one year of use they are looking pretty ugly inside. I'd like 3-gallon or 5-gallon sizes.
I’d love one. I’m paying $50/year on galvanized and they rust away in less than a year. A Chinese company makes them but wholesale and the language barrier was too frustrating.

Many years later and I’ve found a stainless steel waterer for everyone! They come with nipples or cups. The only concern of plastic leaching would be with the auto fill cups, since the water sits in them all the time, but nipples and pecking cups should be fine.

https://lovemybarnyard.com/collections/chicken-coop-supplies
Hi, This is Sarah from Love My Barnyard. Yes, we do have 5 liter food grade stainless steel waterers with tight fitting lids. They do keep the water super clean both from leaching and algea. You are right, it would be ideal if we had all stainless cups and nipples!

Looking for 2 gallon stainless steel chicken waterer for use with ACV for immunity-Galvanized failed and plastic would leech. Any SS brand names suggested please?

We feed organically and girls free range, and use filtered tap water so found ACV, good for immune system, corrosive for galvanized. Really want to invest in stainless although wish DIY projects filled that bill!
We all have systemic Lyme+ co infections so good quality food is our greatest expense, besides supplements🦋

Back
Top Bottom