Where to find hatcheries in Canada that sell 1-2 ducks

Izzy and the ducks

In the Brooder
May 8, 2022
Hi! I’ve been looking for about a week all over to try and find a hatchery that sells Pekins in low numbers. Every place I look that sells lower numbers doesn’t ship to Canada:( I was wondering if anyone knows a place where I can get 1-3 ducks that ship to British Columbia? Thanks so much!

Hi! I’ve been looking for about a week all over to try and find a hatchery that sells Pekins in low numbers. Every place I look that sells lower numbers doesn’t ship to Canada:( I was wondering if anyone knows a place where I can get 1-3 ducks that ship to British Columbia? Thanks so much!
Hello fellow Canadian
Can you look locally off kijiji or Facebook
I got my Pekin ducks from Lethbridge area but drove up to get them around 1.5 hours for me
But you may find somebody willing to ship
I have a lady who ships but she doesn’t have Pekin ducklings
She has blue / silver Swedish

Hello fellow Canadian
I got my Pekin ducks from Lethbridge area but drove up to get them around 1.5 hours for me
@Izzy and the ducks

Have you looked for breeders in your area or Canadian hatcheries?

What is the minimum of ducklings of the hatcheries you looked?
The minimum I found was four. I’ve looked at a lot of hatcheries and couldn’t find any but I haven’t actually looked up breeders yet! Somehow that escaped my brain to look up lol

The minimum I found was four. I’ve looked at a lot of hatcheries and couldn’t find any but I haven’t actually looked up breeders yet! Somehow that escaped my brain to look up lol
Most of the time they have to ship 4 or more is so they ducklings can keep each other warm and they aren't sliding around as much during shipping. Is there someone you know who could split the order with you?

Hello fellow Canadian
Omg thank you! I literally forgot to look on Facebook because I don’t use it often.

Back
Top Bottom