*~~Whispers of Nature ~~ A Warriors-Based Roleplay~~* Closed!

Pics

lilmillefleur

chillin' with my peeps!
8 Years
Oct 3, 2015
MA
Please Read First!!
This Roleplay is Closed to new participants. Please do not ask to join.

A) By participating in this game, I promise that all BYC Rules will be followed and that I have read and understood the Role Play Rules that are in a sticky at the top of the Games forum.

B) I promise that all content is to be rated G and suitable for all ages.

C) I promise that there will be no swearing, cursing (including censoring by using symbols) or inappropriate adult sexual activity or innuendo. This extends to mating, breeding or innuendo in non-human characters as well.

D) I promise to treat others with respect and kindness as is the BYC way.

E) I promise not to post any material that is a violation of copyright. Basically this means: if you didn't create the content (like an image / picture) and don't have direct permission from the content creator to post it, then don't.

The fate of these Feral Cats lies in the hands of Man and Nature...or does the fate of Man and Nature lie in the paws of the cats?
A shimmery-pelted fawn she-cat watched the twolegs down below from her perch up in a high tree, one of the trees in the last remaining forest in this part of the country. The world, for her at least, was coming to an end.
A large silvery tom jumped up and stood precariously on the branch beside the she-cat. "I know it's hard, Meadow." He whispered. "It's hard to choose between what's easy...and what's right."
"I...I just don't know if this is what is right for us, Sky," she murmured. "The Twolegplace seems like a place that could sustain us so much better. It would be for the good of the Tribe to live there instead."
Meadow's face darkened with grief. "I have lived here all my life, and so have you...I could never bear to leave such a beautiful place, and the last of its kind. I don't want to leave..." Sky could see pain in her eyes as he watched the beautiful she-cat, wind blowing through her soft fur like a wheat field, pelt shimmering as though she were from the Tribe of Fallen Stars.
"The Healer will help us to know what is right," Sky reassured her. "We can trust him. If we make this decision together, I promise you won't regret it."

About the Tribe of Gathering Storms!

The Tribe of Gathering Storms is a new type of Clan--A combination of Clan ways and Tribe ways from long long ago. The naming system is similar to that of the canon Tribe of Rushing Water. Their names will be long, for example, Meadow of Frosted Grass or Cloud in Painted Sky. But they will be normally be called a nickname, such as 'Cloud' or 'Meadow.'

The Tribe Leader is called the Healer, and he/she has a combination of medicine cat and leader duties. Unlike the Tribe of Rushing Water, however, the Healer can receive prophecies in the form of both omens and dreams. The Healer is required to have an apprentice who would become the next Healer. Healers do not participate in battle because unlike Clan cats they only have one life.
The other tribe ranks are Queens, Elders, Hunters, Fighters, Apprentices and Kits. Apprentices can train as Hunters, who provide food for the Tribe, or Fighters, who defend the Tribe. They begin training at 6 moons and usually finish by 12 moons. The exception is Healer Apprentices, who begin training at 5 moons and work alongside the Healer as a deputy until the Healer passes away. They must learn how to perform medicine cat duties as well as how to read the signs and omens that their Ancestors, called the Tribe of Fallen Stars, give them.

Their camp is in a large forest, the only one for miles around--surrounding the forest are vast twoleg farms and cities. But this isn't the only problem that man's destruction has brought upon the tribe--natural disasters have become much more common, with droughts, fires, hurricanes and tornadoes being much more frequent than ever. The sheer number of storms is what gives the Tribe of Gathering Storms their name.

The Tribe makes their dens from the brambles and mountain laurels that crowd the forest floor. They drink from a small stream that runs through the camp--but when the rains come, it can be deadly. Not only is the current dangerous, the toxins and poisons created by Twolegs can more easily reach the water.

The Tribe very rarely encounters rogues or loners (they call them 'wanderers'). This is because they have been unable to survive on their own with nature and humans against them. Kittypets are also somewhat rare, since the pet industry has declined.

Tribe Code
(These are the Tribe's rules and are breakable!)
1. All loyalty is to the Tribe; nothing shall be put above it.
2. The killing of Tribemates is forbidden.
3. The killing of other cats is forbidden, unless in an act of self-defense.
4. No cat will hunt the juvenile offspring of any animal.
5. Give thanks to the Ancestors for your meals.
6. Never, ever trust a twoleg.

My RULES!
Please note, I am testing out these rules, so they are subject to change! Tell me if you think they need to be changed please :)

1. I will close this RP to new players once I get a good number or participants, or when we reach the absolute max or 20 players.

2. If a player has been completely inactive for over a month or so, I have the right to redistribute their characters and re-open the RP until someone takes their place.

3. Good grammar and plot are highly encouraged.

4. Please no godmodding or harassing others

5. I must accept new character forms before you roleplay them!

6. If you want to join this RP, post a form or just say you want to join!

7. Wait until the RP closes before beginning to roleplay. (I might change this rule, depending on how fast this closes)

8. Realistic genetics will be a rule because why not

9. I will draw your cat characters and post them to the archives(found here). Please do not steal my art!

10. This is an incredibly ORGANIZED roleplay, and I intend to keep it that way. Anyone who enjoys wreaking havoc must leave now. :p

If you have any concerns, do not hesitate to PM me!

Character Form:

Name:
Nickname:
Mother:
Father:
Siblings:
Kits:
Mentor (past or present):
Apprentice (past or present):
Personality:
Physical Description:

ARCHIVE!

List of Roleplayers:
@AMERAUCANAS4REAL
@Table4Six
@PollyGirl21
@OldEnglishGameBantam33
@HeavensHens88
@BuffOrps32
@puffypoo
@RoostersAreAwesome
@Phill98

Last edited:
Someone can take Sky! He is up for grabs:
Edit: Sky has been taken by Clubber :)

Name: Spire that Touches Sky
Nickname: Sky
Mate/crush: Meadow
Mother: [open]
Father: [open]
Mentor (past or present): [open]
Apprentice (past or present): [open]
Personality: Serious, ambitious, open-minded
Physical Description: Tall and lithe dark blue-gray tom with amber eyes

Meadow belongs to me.

Name: Meadow of Frosted Grass
Nickname: Meadow
Mate/crush: Sky
Personality: Quiet, independent, confident, gentle
Physical Description: A short she-cat with a long, thick, fawn-colored pelt that seems to shimmer (like a russian blue coat). White paws and chin. Lemon yellow-green eyes.

Last edited:
Someone can take Sky! He is up for grabs:

Name: Spire that Touches Sky
Nickname: Sky
Mate/crush: Meadow
Personality: Serious, ambitious, open-minded
Physical Description: Tall and lithe dark blue-gray tom with amber eyes

Meadow belongs to me.

Name: Meadow of Frosted Grass
Nickname: Meadow
Mate/crush: Sky
Personality: Quiet, independent, confident, gentle
Physical Description: A short she-cat with a long, thick, fawn-colored pelt that seems to shimmer (like a russian blue coat). White paws and chin. Lemon yellow-green eyes.
I'll take sky!!

(Yee a fancy rp)

Name: Wind Whistling through Pines
Nickname: Wind
Mate/crush: open
Mother:
Father:
Apprentice (past or present: Silver
Personality: stoic but rather gentle toward his peers. Has his opinions. (Tbp)
Physical Description: medium length coat, thick, dark, brown tabby fur. Makes him appear larger but underneath he has a fairly wiry frame. Golden eyes
Other: brother of Meadow?

Last edited:
Name: Swallow that Flies at Night
Nickname:Swallow
Mate/crush: none
Mother: unknown
Father: unknown
Mentor (past or present): I don't know yet
Apprentice (past or present): none
Personality: smart, adventurous, very friendly, positive
Physical Description: bluish-silver fur with small white speckles, has bright blue eyes

(Yee a fancy rp)

Name: Wind Whistling through Pines
Nickname: Wind
Mate/crush: open
Mother:
Father:
Apprentice (past or present):
Personality: stoic but rather gentle toward his peers. Has his opinions. (Tbp)
Physical Description: medium length coat, thick, dark, brown tabby fur. Makes him appear larger but underneath he has a fairly wiry frame.
Other: brother of Sky?
Accepted! He can be littermates with Sky or Meadow...though Meadow is the one his same age

Name: Swallow that Flies at Night
Nickname:Swallow
Mate/crush: none
Mother: unknown
Father: unknown
Mentor (past or present): I don't know yet
Apprentice (past or present): none
Personality: smart, adventurous, very friendly, positive
Physical Description: bluish-silver fur with small white speckles, has bright blue eyes
There is a Healer but no Medicine Cat. Would you like her to be the Healer's apprentice?
Otherwise accepted!

Back
Top Bottom