White Racing Homers

old*cowboy

Songster
8 Years
Apr 26, 2011
arapaho, okla.
I have 8 young white racing homers I am selling. To young to sex. They are not banded. Just the right age to settle to a new loft and start flying. Came from flying stock. Be good racers, great for weddings or just make great pets. Here is a picture of 4. The other 4 look just like these. Asking 10 apiece, will ship, buyer pays shipping AND furnishs USPS approved boox.
6qfmds.jpg

Quote:
Well thanks for your opioan. But it has been my personal experiance I have settled young birds twice as old as these. probable all in how you go about it.

beautiful birds! id be considering trading with you if you had interest in Jacobins..

they may still be able to be settled and loft trained if never out of closed loft and heard of done even from open loft, and when just left free to hang around loose, or if allowed to pair and nest, better off only releasing one of the pair at least at first till young are raised from. they wouldnt be considered young birds in that about six months as cere is already white, not bad, just for show or performing they couldnt be entered anymore under young bird category is all.

Back
Top Bottom