Who here is into Photography?

What is everyones favorate photo storage, organizing and editing software. I have to buy one to organize all my photo's and don't know enough people with photo programs to make a decission. Also if you could tell me what your favorite features are. Thanks

I use Pixlr and GIMP. They are both FREE and easy to use. PIXMA is also FREE and fun. I like so many of the features. :)

I love to take pictures im going to do photography in 4-h next year. When we hatched chicks my sister and I made little props and put are chicks there. One was driving a quad and surfing then one was with SpongeBob and a whole bunch more.

What is everyones favorate photo storage, organizing and editing software. I have to buy one to organize all my photo's and don't know enough people with photo programs to make a decission. Also if you could tell me what your favorite features are. Thanks
I use gimp to edit and I store everything on a 2 tb external hard drive and then also burn on to discs.

I love to take pictures im going to do photography in 4-h next year. When we hatched chicks my sister and I made little props and put are chicks there. One was driving a quad and surfing then one was with SpongeBob and a whole bunch more.
That sounds adorable, I'd love to see how your pics turned out.

Thanks I was thinking more on the lines of photo suit or something to organize them all. But I will be checking out those mentioned. I bought a scanner that is independant of the computer and it scans up to a 8 x 10 to a camera card, it will do about 100 photos in 15 min depending on how fast you get them lined up LOL. I will be putting all my pics before digital onto disc's but wanted to add info of who they are and when they were taken so that those to come next will know and not have to wonder (yes I research the family tree). Nothing is more frustrating than looking at pics and sayind does anyone know who this is and when and where it was taken LOL. Thanks again

I use Photoshop CS6 for any editing and use a 320 GB external hard drive for storage; just recently got into photography since I'm a graphic design student, we got a Nikon D3100 with multiple lenses and filters. So far it's fun and challenging.

I use Photoshop CS6 for any editing and use a 320 GB external hard drive for storage; just recently got into photography since I'm a graphic design student, we got a Nikon D3100 with multiple lenses and filters. So far it's fun and challenging.

Back
Top Bottom