Who is at the bottom of your flockā€™s pecking order?

LilFinnGirl

Chirping
May 3, 2024
Upper Peninsula, MI
Post your love here for our more timid girls šŸ©µ
Mine is Sophia, a blue Orpington with a huge comb and shy personality.
IMG_2020.jpeg
IMG_2298.jpeg

This beauty is Ruby. My RIR. Sheā€™s VERY vocal and definitely the sassiest of my flock. But sheā€™s constantly being snapped at by some of the others. She always has to wait to eat until some of the others in the flock are away from the feed. I feel bad for her so I give her extra treats (and because sheā€™s my favorite šŸ˜…).

IMG_5750.jpeg

I think mine is Ravioli. She was welcomed into our home from a neighbors flock when he wanted to get rid of her. I thought Iā€™d be her only friend forever, but French Fry seems to be coming around to her more and more, I love seeing it.
IMG_2303.jpeg

This beauty is Ruby. My RIR. Sheā€™s VERY vocal and definitely the sassiest of my flock. But sheā€™s constantly being snapped at by some of the others. She always has to wait to eat until some of the others in the flock are away from the feed. I feel bad for her so I give her extra treats (and because sheā€™s my favorite šŸ˜…).

View attachment 3821517
What a lovely lady!! She is gorgeous! I try to give Sophia extra treats too, but she is just as shy with me as well as everyone else.

Back
Top Bottom