Who's a Lip Balm Junkie!

I had a couple moments of terror this morning. As my hubby was leaving for work, he commented that he couldn't find his own lip balms lately and could he have some of mine. Aaagggghhhhh. He was sorting through the balm box on my dresser and I panicked, hoping that he wouldn't take any of my favorites. I quickly piped up "hey why don't you take that manly black one - it's MINTY" (one I hardly ever use).

Whew...... Yes, marriage requires 100% effort from both partners, but some things should NOT be messed with!!!

This morning I gave my daughter a tube of Chapstick All Naturals. She said, "This isn't the one I wanted!" and compared it to the Essentials Lip Naturals made by OraLabs that she got from the orthodontist. I told her to try the Chapstick version and see what she thought...

The Essentials stuff says they sell it at Walgreens on their web site. But I've checked 2 Walgreens so far and no go. So I hope the Chapstick will make her happy until I can find it
fl.gif

Only 15 years old and she's already a lip balm elitist
barnie.gif

Quote:
it is soooo worth it. the stuff rocks. rocks like a hunk of quartz. serious, get a tube.

I can't seem to justify spending $6 to ship a $3 tube of lip balm. Now if you want to throw one in padded envelope and send it my way, I'll gladly send you a few bucks
big_smile.png

Quote:
it is soooo worth it. the stuff rocks. rocks like a hunk of quartz. serious, get a tube.

I can't seem to justify spending $6 to ship a $3 tube of lip balm. Now if you want to throw one in padded envelope and send it my way, I'll gladly send you a few bucks
big_smile.png

Why not buy a dozen and give one to all your friends for Christmas?

Definitely a thought. Just don't know how many people would actually use it. Oh wait, I could give it with the eggs I sell. Hey, now there's a good idea. Merry Christmas! Have some eggs and Chicken Poop
big_smile.png

Ummm, I love lip balm and am quickly building a serious habit. If I buy lip balm and hide it from my husband, does that make it a problem?

OBTW, the funny lip balm article someone posted a link to on the previous page of posts has an interesting ending...

Back
Top Bottom