Who's going to the Waverly IA swap

Im planning on attending again and coming home with some silkie hens. But I always come home with more than i intend to. They have everything there.

Lets see.....
We got a whole truck load of cages/waters/feeder(litterarly the bed of the pickup was full). 4 rabbits, 6 cochins, 2 white rock (I think) hens, 3 winedot hens(sp??), 1 crossbred hen, 3 bobwhite hens. That's about it...

LOTS of peacocks, geese, ducks, chickens, rabbit,goats, dogs down there....didn't bring anyof them home though(well the chickens and rabbits of course)

There is a P/T tester at the swap, so you can get your birds tested there.

We are trying to get organized to head up on the 27th.

We will most likely be bringing: Dutch Bantams, Dominiques, Buckeyes, Standard Dark Cornish, and maybe some EE's.

Hope to see you all there!

Last edited:
So did anyone go this last sunday to the Waverly swap???

I went down....
got up at 1:30 a.m. to get there. we got there right around 7 and didn't leave until about 12:30. Was soooo excited to go down...

But I have to admit was a little disappointed this time around. I actually didn't bring ANYTHING home.
hit.gif
hit.gif

That's the first time I've ever went to Waverly only to come home empty handed....Usually I bring a truck load back....

Guess I'll have to double duty it for the spring sale next year...ahahah

I came home with a rabbit, no chickens didn't have any hens I wanted since I can't have roosters.

Back
Top Bottom