Who's ordered Light Brahma's from MPC??

serenityNH

Songster
8 Years
Mar 7, 2011
Raymond, NH
Hello!

I am just curious of others that have ordered Light Brahma's through My Pet Chicken and what your chicks/chickens look like? Mine look nothing like Light Brahma's and was wondering whom else has experienced this? Did yours ended up being light?

Will you post pics of your chicks and chickens so I can see the before and after?

Thanks!!

Here are mine now at 9 weeks......

IRIS

81900_iris_028.jpg

TULIP

81900_tulip_043.jpg

Could it be that they older they get the better their coloring will look? I know it's true for some chickens.........

Hoping they end up being the beautiful brahmas you wanted...

Quote:
I am hoping so! I still think they are beautiful even if they don't look like the typical brahma's but I'm just curious what others have experienced? Also I want to make sure they are actually light brahma's
hmm.png

My light brahmas from McMurrays are about 1 week older, and look very similar. My friend says her light brahmas got more White as they matured

I did get one a couple weeks ago but she still hasn't feather out yet. I'll post pic when she does. Did it take a long time for yours to feather?

Quote:
My LB Tulip took forever to feather out (pic above) so I was sure she was a he because of the slow feather growth. But when I posted to get opinions everyone thought Tulip is a pullet after all and Iris is a cockeral! Ugh, so confusing!

Back
Top Bottom