Why can't I edit my member page anymore?

coldupnorth

Songster
8 Years
May 11, 2011
N. MN
I've been using the same member page for over a year and have edited it many times. Why won't it let me anymore? I can go to edit the page but when I go to save it, it says that this member page title is already in use. Should I just try again tomorrow?

Okay I'm getting a little frustrated here with not being able to edit my member page (swap page). It keeps telling me that the article title is already in use. I've been editing it since I created it 1.5 years ago. Anyone have any ideas as to what the problem is?

I've logout and logged back in and no difference.

Tried a couple more things - cleared my cache, cookies & file history - didn't help

Copied all from my old page to paste in a new page, however it told me (2x) that it could not do it because "this wiki is locked"

Anyone else having problems? I can edit one of my articles (member page) but not the one I need to.
hmm.png

Have not had problems with it before this week.

I was able to edit it in FireFox 17. Could you try a different browser (chrome or firefox) just to see if that may be the issue? That would help us isolate and hopefully fix the issue.
Okay, I tried Chrome and firefox on my computer. Neither worked. I tried on my hubbies computer and my son's computer (firefox 18) and it didn't work on either of theirs either. I tried to also make a new member page from my husbands computer - no go. I am at a loss.

Last edited:
I'm having a similar problem. I'm trying to make a My Chickens page, but when I try to submit it says that the wiki is locked and cannot be edited. I'm using Firefox 18.

Back
Top Bottom