Open Contest Wildlife Photo Contest

Pics
Wow, that’s interesting.

I remember once I was driving in Jerome, Idaho, which is about 30 minutes from where I live. While I was driving, I looked to my right in a pasture, and I saw a buffalo. I told myself out loud, “Did I just see that?”

I turned around, and took another look. Sure enough, I was right. Of all places to see one, it had to be Jerome, Idaho. It was pretty interesting.
I don't know how many buffalo are on this ranch, but it is fun to drive through in the early Spring and see all of the pregnant cows, then go again a couple of months later and see all of the many new calves that were born...

Male seahorse
IMG_0697.jpeg

I don't know how many buffalo are on this ranch, but it is fun to drive through in the early Spring and see all of the pregnant cows, then go again a couple of months later and see all of the many new calves that were born...

I bet it is fun to do that.

It’s very interesting to see things that you don’t normally see.

Where I live, there were two things that were very interesting that I don’t normally see every day, or year, for that matter.

The first thing was a DeLorean car on the highway near my home. I actually got a picture of it.

The other thing was the Buffalo near Jerome.

I bet it is fun to do that.

It’s very interesting to see things that you don’t normally see.

Where I live, there were two things that were very interesting that I don’t normally see every day, or year, for that matter.

The first thing was a DeLorean car on the highway near my home. I actually got a picture of it.

The other thing was the Buffalo near Jerome.
It is fun. I go every Spring and Summer to watch the buffalo for several hours...

Last year was the first time I had seen deer on the property, and I counted just over a hundred before losing count after that...

I bet seeing that buffalo and DeLorean were both pretty exciting. Glad you got to see both of them.

Are there other buffalo out where you saw the first one?

It is fun. I go every Spring and Summer to watch the buffalo for several hours...

Last year was the first time I had seen deer on the property, and I counted just over a hundred before losing count after that...

I bet seeing that buffalo and DeLorean were both pretty exciting. Glad you got to see both of them.

Are there other buffalo out where you saw the first one?

I think there are. I haven’t driven down that road in a while, but next time I do, I’ll send you a picture.

By the way, here’s the DeLorean. I had to screenshot it from a video.

IMG_2787.png

IMG_2788.jpeg

As you can see, you can make out the DMC logo.

Great Scott, That’s a pretty rare car.

Back
Top Bottom