Will she get attacked?

mg37

In the Brooder
May 15, 2022
A predator killed all but 1 of my Guinea fowl flock. She is very lonely & keeps escaping my pen. I know 2 people with Guineas who are willing to add her to their flock but I am worried since she is all by herself that they may attack her & be hard on her. I know with my chickens I have never added less than 2 new ones, should I be worried about giving her to them? Should I get my own?

A predator killed all but 1 of my Guinea fowl flock. She is very lonely & keeps escaping my pen. I know 2 people with Guineas who are willing to add her to their flock but I am worried since she is all by herself that they may attack her & be hard on her. I know with my chickens I have never added less than 2 new ones, should I be worried about giving her to them? Should I get my own?
Personally, since you only have one left, I would give her to another flock owner. That way you can figure out what predator is killing them, and you can go from there. Guineas will not do well alone. As long the new owner watches them for a bit, usually being a female, I would think they would get used to her. Good luck! ")

Back
Top Bottom