Willow Yellow legs?

GotGame

Songster
9 Years
Jul 13, 2010
NE of OKC
Can anyone show me a bird with willow yellow legs? And what would be the difference between them and willow legs, or yellow legs?

Not sure what you mean by Willow Yellow - Do you mean a bird carrying the genes for willow legs, but has a plumage color that makes them yellow? If so - They should be yellow, but with a tinge of green tickling up and down the legs. Skin should be yellow.

This is a photo of the proper leg color on one of my Pyncheon cockerels.....
69973_good_willow_leg_color_on_pyncheon8_09_003.jpg

Actually that's just plain willow legs.

Willow is a dusty, pale green color on the shanks with yellow or light yellow soles. As shown.

Thank you Illia....I wish I had a better photo of the willow leg color in my Pyncheons.....I thought this one was pretty close.....I should have had the photo closer....
hmm.png
Anyway....Willow to willow produces willow.

ok, thanks for the replies...I am picking up a small flock of pyncheons middle of next month, milles and porcelains....1 cock, 4 hens and 1 pullet...

One thing that I have noticed in the Bantam Standard is that they sometimes state what amounts to exactly the same thing in different ways. Great literary style to not keep repeating the same phrases over and over, but not so great for a standard.

Back
Top Bottom