***Wings Of Fire! a Dragon RP*** ~Always Accepting~**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moon growled and shot explosive fire at the cave wall, nearly scorching Darkstalker "hey!" he shouted and glared at Moon. Moon looked at he talons "sorry, every one thinks 'we should wait' but won't that be dangerous!!" she said. Darkstalker frowned "I know..."
"Calm down, I did not say we do nothing as we wait, but we cannot just run off without all the facts we can get. Right now we just do not have enough information" Celestia said, frowning

MEANWILE NEAR JADE MOUNTAIN

Fathom hovered in the air, searching the ground beneath him Nothing he thought madly. he turned his head to Barracuda who was hovering beside him, fathom still hadn't told Barracuda who he was... but all he really needed to know was that Fathom was basically a brother. "I think they are up in the ice lands, we have to reach them soon, Scar will be happy..." he said then growled "we'l have those NightWings soon... and save all of Pyhrriah from them!"

"We need to find them!" Wailed barracuda. His ferocious attitude had got him far in life.
" we can't just you into their camp and say," Oh, here we are, come with us!" We need a plan, a good one. What is your name. I'm not working with a dragon that I do not know."
Barracuda said. He dived back down to the ground. He felt a force, something strong and powerful. The animus cave,
" Hey, I think I found the tunnel!" He cried. Excited flooded through him. The were finishing this quest once and for all.
( mean while)---------

Tundra finished off her meal. She felt something bad coming, like something out to get her. Something full of hatred, regret, and sorrow. She felt nervous, like she ate bitter bark.
" I think we should close up the cave with the boulders. Just to be safe " Tundra said. She started rolling the rocks to cover up the mouth of the cave. She suddenly felt a gut-whrencjin you'll in her stomach. The bad feeling, but a lot worse. Now she knew something was out to get them. She started rolling the boulders faster.
" Come on, it's almost dark. The suns setting fast, let's get moving!" She yelled, more nervously than she wanted. She cowardly let out little peeps from her mouth as the feeling in her stomach got worse. It was coming soon,

Name: Oriole ( but got the name ember for attacking her enemies by surprise like a sparking ember)
Breed: skywing
Mate: non
Crush: ( I'll make one for her)
Personality: secretive, quiet, fierce, the one you don't mess with, mysterious, amazing fighter and aerial flyer
Description: She had stunning teal eyes with gold specks in them. She is also very, very pretty

User: Casper101Popcorn

Last edited:
Celestia moved to help block off the entrance "Use your ice to seal it and we can move further down"

"We need to find them!" Wailed barracuda. His ferocious attitude had got him far in life.
" we can't just you into their camp and say," Oh, here we are, come with us!" We need a plan, a good one. What is your name. I'm not working with a dragon that I do not know."
Barracuda said. He dived back down to the ground. He felt a force, something strong and powerful. The animus cave,
" Hey, I think I found the tunnel!" He cried. Excited flooded through him. The were finishing this quest once and for all.
( mean while)

Tundra finished off her meal. She felt something bad coming, like something out to get her. Something full of hatred, regret, and sorrow. She felt nervous, like she ate bitter bark.
" I think we should close up the cave with the boulders. Just to be safe " Tundra said. She started rolling the rocks to cover up the mouth of the cave. She suddenly felt a gut-whrencjin you'll in her stomach. The bad feeling, but a lot worse. Now she knew something was out to get them. She started rolling the boulders faster.
" Come on, it's almost dark. The suns setting fast, let's get moving!" She yelled, more nervously than she wanted. She cowardly let out little peeps from her mouth as the feeling in her stomach got worse. It was coming soon,
Fathom landed "yes, this is it!" he said excitedly Then sat down "actually we can! I know exactly how to defeat The Darkstalker, you heard of this monster before? haven't you? he'll take over the world! he's an Animus to, he is really dangerous" Fathom explained then smiled "and by the way, I'm Fathom, I vowed to protect the world from Nightwings" He said

~~~
"I TOLD YOU!" Moon yelled as she ran to help Tundra. Darkstalker Jumped up and rushed to help, "GIRLS! Stop worrying!" he said trying to calm himself. then looked proud and said "you have Shard and I to protect you! what could be so bad?" things really bad could happen!! Like the vision that I had last night... about that... Darkstalker thought. the vision he had had was very bad... 2 of the paths had almost every one dyeing... including himself, which puzzled him, could his spell really be destroyed???

Name: Oriole ( but got the name ember for attacking her enemies by surprise like a sparking ember)
Breed: skywing
Mate: non
Crush: ( I'll make one for her)
Personality: secretive, quiet, fierce, the one you don't mess with, mysterious, amazing fighter and aerial flyer
Description: She had stunning teal eyes with gold specks in them. She is also very, very pretty

User: Casper101Popcorn

(Accepted)

Oriole had one friend she knew of, and the friend she needed now. She needed to protect him from the danger he did not know he faced.
She could smell Deathbringer anywhere. That smell of soot and smoke. She followed him down into a animus tunnel( she heard him talk about that it was, and she knew because of the strong magic force).
" Deathbringer, I have come to tell you bad news." Oriole said in a low voice. He would be shocked to see her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom