Wings of Fire Roleplay Discussion/Club Thread

First writing prompt!

Write a part of your OC's backstories. Or the whole thing. I love reading everyone's pieces here. I might do one for one of my OCs but I will see if anyone else writes theirs first :caf

The newly hatched dragonet looked around. The moon wasn't there. Why wasn't it there? Then a red moon peeked out from the clouds. He saw two faces looking at him. These Lunarwings looked down with interest. He heard a deep voice from one of them, "He's... Red?" He blinked up at them and the smaller one smiled. "Aww, look at him. What should we name him?" The dragonet looked at the bigger one and felt a rushing sensation. He saw a bloodmoon, and eclipse, and thoughts. "How about Bloodmoon?" The bigger one looked at him and Bloodmoon smiled. The smaller one perked up. Something was in her eyes that Bloodmoon didn't like. "Honey, listen." Bloodmoon stayed quiet. He heard the sound of wings, slight rustles in the wind. "Europa, go," The bigger Lunarwing said quietly. Europa picked Bloodmoon up and jumped up into the air. Bloodmoon felt himself falling and looked up. Europa and a Nightwing were fighting in the air. The Nightwing fell from the sky, but another started attacking. Bloodmoon looked down and saw his father fighting two Nightwings. I need to help them. He started to flap his small wings and managed to fall lightly to the ground. A Nightwing was in front of his father. Bloodmoon saw a big tail flying towards his face and leaped at it. He chomped down. Hard. The Nightwing howled in pain and spun around to look at Bloodmoon, giving his father just enough time to knock the Nightwing. Something was falling from the sky, Europa. He heard a bang and his father fell. Dead. Bloodmoon looked around and heard another bang. Then his vision went dark.

Hehe, that was fun to write!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom